All Study Away USA opportunities at UNH (including but not limited to NSE and NHCUC programs) require that students meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time Bachelor's candidate with a declared major, enrolled at UNH or UNHM the semester immediately prior to the intended exchange semester.
- Must have a preferred minimum cumulative UNH GPA of 2.5 at time of application and at time of exchange. Students with 2.3 - 2.5 may seek permission to apply with the UNH NSE Coordinator after a thorough review.
- Must be in good academic, judicial, and financial standing.
- Must have a minimum of 32 earned baccalaureate credits (12 of which must be from UNH) by the start of the exchange
- Must not have any course work for which grades are still pending beyond currently registered courses (e.g., incompletes from prior semester)
- Must not be on, or have pending, any probationary status due to misconduct or arrest
- Must be able to demonstrate maturity, organization, adaptability, and flexibility
All participants are requred to complete the UNH Study Away Student Eligibility Form at the time of application, and upon acceptance of their placement will be required to read and sign the UNH Study Away USA agreement.