UNH WebIntelligence Reporting (WebI)
Supported by the UNH Enteprise Information Management (EIM) team, WebI offers an array of reports that draw on student, admissions, HR, and finance data. WebI is available to internal UNH users only. Most university departments have WebI users who can access the reporting area. For more information on WebI, please visit the WebI homepage.
Federal Data Sources
Detailed data on over 7,000 colleges and universities, including UNH, is available for public use and download through the federal Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Information on colleges and universities who report to IPEDS is also available via the College Navigator website, a consumer-friendly website designed for students and parents.
- ASSESSMENT HOME PAGE (UNH CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE IN TEACHING AND LEARNING)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR LEARNING OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT
- ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION OF THE INTERNET
- INTERNET RESOURCES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT (UC STATE UNIVERSITY PLANNING & ANALYSIS)
- ASSOCIATION FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- ACPA COMMISSION FOR ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION