Why Army ROTC?
UNH Army ROTC offers exciting & challenging training that features classroom instruction, physical fitness training, leadership laboratories and field training exercises. Our program consists of over 100 cadets who are strong leaders and citizens, active on campus and in the community.
UNH Army ROTC Receives 2020 MacArthur Award
UNH Army ROTC is proud to be recognized as one of the top 8 ROTC programs in the country, and was awarded as the best in 2nd Brigade, which composes the majority of the North East. The MacArthur award is based on a combination of the achievement of the school's commissioning mission, its cadet's performance and standing on the national Order of Merit List, and its cadet retention rate. UNH has previously received the reward in 2005 as well.
UNH Army ROTC website guide
- Our Cadre & Staff section includes photos and biographies of our instructors and support personnel, as well as contact information and notes from the PMS.
- The Scholarships section offers a guide to the various ROTC scholarships and training opportunities available to cadets. Scholarships are available for 2, 3, or 4 years, as well as special programs for prior-service and National Guard or Reserve soldiers.
- Cadet Training includes videos of UNH ROTC training events, details about ROTC leadership courses, and information about other special military schools available to cadets. Check here for information about partnership schools and details about prior-service opportunities.
- The Cadet Library is a collection of useful files, links, and references for soldiers and cadets. It covers material including Operations Order guides, Warrior Forge documents, and cadences.
- Contact Us for more information about our program and to get directions to Zais Hall.