The Wellness Wheel
By applying the 8 Dimensional Wellness Wheel, a person becomes aware of the interconnectedness of each dimension and how they contribute to healthy living. This holistic model helps individuals achieve their highest potential through the integration of all components of their lives.
Wellness Educators/Counselors are available to address a variety of health and wellness topics through education, counseling and support. Learn more...
Definition of Wellness
Wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices towards, a more successful existence.
- Wellness is a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential
- Wellness is a multi-dimensional and holistic, encompassing lifestyle, mental and spiritual well-being, and the environment
- Wellness is positive and affirming
This self-assessment was created just for college students. It will take less than 10-minutes and assist you in getting to know more about your own wellness. Take self-assessment now...
Wellness Peeps Show
More information coming soon about the 2013 show!
- About Us
- Flu Vaccine
- Medical Services
- Complementary Health
- Incoming Students
- Student Health Benefits Plan (SHBP)
- Fees and Eligibility
- Peer Support/Mentors
- Concern for a Friend
- Get Involved
- International Students
- Release of Information Form
- Campus Resources
- Employee Clinic
- Resource Library
- Health Withdrawals