Forms & Waivers
The following forms may be downloaded as needed, depending on the student's individual needs. Please complete and return within the timeframe as instructed on the form. Note that the Epi-pen/Inhaler permission requires a health care professional signature, per NH State law. These are not required of all students.
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Epi-pen/Inhaler Permission
- Student Self Check In/Out Permission
- Support Needs Request Form
- UNH Sunscreen/Bug Spray Guidelines
- UNH Sunscreen/Bug Spray Permission Form
Various waiver review and parent/guardian permission were required as part of the registration for most youth programs:
- UNH Assumption of Risk
- Permission to Treat
- Photo/Creative Works consent
- UNH Code of Conduct for minors attending youth programs
Health Physicals: Unless specifically requested by an individual camp, our youth programs do NOT require a student health physical prior to attendance.
For Athletic Camps: A physical is NOT required, but due to the rigorous daily schedule, every camper should arrive at camp prepared to fully participate. Every effort is made to protect the camper's health and safety, and a certified athletic trainer is present at all times.