Read Before Enrolling!
There are two ways to create an account in our registration system: 1. Family Account or 2. Individual Student Account.
If a parent/guardian plans to enroll multiple children in one or more programs, we encourage creation of a family account. More information and instructions for creating and/or enrolling in either type of account are below. Please read carefully before enrolling for the best and most accurate outcome.
Creating a family account allows families to:
- Manage a family and its members (including adults) from one family account
- Eliminates the need to remember user names and passwords for multiple student accounts
- Perform multiple registrations for multiple family members at one time
- Manage invoices and payments for family members from one family account
There are some initial steps required to set up a family account that may take 5-8 minutes. Once the account is set up, you won’t have to do these steps again!
Creating a Family Account
Family Accounts can be created and members added at any time. We recommend creating the account and adding members before enrollment opens to save time during the registration process.
Click the ‘Creating a Family Account’ link below for screenshot instructions on creating the account and inviting/adding family members:
How to Enroll using a Family Account
After creating the Family account and adding all members, return to the website (www.unh.edu/youthprograms) to find the camp/program(s) desired:
- Add the program/camp(s) for any student to your shopping cart first
- The cart will present two options: use the Family Checkout button
- You can enroll one or multiple children, complete the registration questions for each, and make payments within one account
- If you doing an initial enrollment, we recommend that you do not use a mobile phone.
Individual Student Accounts
Registration can be completed through an individual student account. Please note the following:
- Accounts must be created in the name of the child, not the parent/guardian.
- If you are enrolling more than one child and are not using a family account, then you must set up or use the existing accounts for each child. Note: you can use the same email address for multiple child accounts. The system will give you a warning message, but you can proceed.
- Each child’s account will have a separate user name and password. Keep these for future reference.
- If you are doing an initial enrollment, we recommend that you do not use a mobile phone.
Logging Into an Existing Account
- If your child already has an account, do not create another! From www.unh.edu/youthprograms, use the ‘Log In’ tab on the blue menu bar.
- Use the ‘I have an account already’ option and input the user name and password. If needed, use the Forgot User Name and/or Password functions. The preferred email on the account will receive a link to reset the user name or password.
How to Enroll from a Student Account
- Go to the camp/program registration page (browse/search from main page at youth programs website). Choose the desired session(s) and click on the ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- You will be directed to log into an existing account if you are not already logged in, or to create an account if the student does not have one already.
- Complete and submit any required registration questions. Checkout and make payment.
- If you are registering more than one child and do not have a Family Account, complete these steps for one child, log out of that account, and go through the same steps for any subsequent child.
- For Technical questions (Logging in, creating a family account, browser issues): 603-862-7227; press 1
- For specific questions regarding a program, use the Contact Us tab above
- For general youth program questions: 603-862-7227; press 3. Please provide the student name & camp/program in any message