Please review the Registration Instructions before beginning the enrollment process. It will ensure a smooth registration experience!
A few important points:
- A student account must be created in the name of the child, not the parent.
- If you are registering more than one child, an account must be created for each child. The check out process allows a parent to enroll one child for multiple programs, but does not allow a parent to enroll multiple children from one account.
- The same email address can be used for more than one student account. The system may show a warning message -- click 'Continue' to proceed using the same email.
- Accounts can be created at any time, even before enrollment opens.
- If your child already has an account in our registration system, DO NOT create another! Use the Student Log In button in the upper blue menu bar to log into the existing account. There is a 'Forgot Password' function - a temp password will be sent to the preferred email on the student account.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards. We do not accept e-checks or cash, and paper checks are only accepted under very limited circumstances (i.e. from a school or outside organization).
- Online credit card payment at the time of registration is the only way to guarantee enrollment. Choosing 'Pay by Another Method' upon checkout DOES NOT hold the student's spot in the program, but requires staff follow up that may not occur before a session reaches maximum capacity. We strongly discourage choosing this option.
- When enrolling, we recommend that you add the program(s) to the shopping cart first. You will be prompted to Log In and continue through the registration.
Tips to help your registration go quickly and smoothly:
- Review the Registration Instructions (orange link above).
- If you need to create a student account, you can do so at any time. Info in the Registration Instructions.
- If your student already has an account, do a test run for logging in and use the Forgot User Name or Forgot Password functions if needed.
- Complete the 2019 Summer Youth Program Registration Questions* now before you enroll! This will save lots of time during enrollment.
*Note that some programs (i.e. Barry Conservation 4-H Camp) do not use these questions, or that programs may have additional, brief questions to complete during the enrollment.
Once ready to enroll:
- Return to the main page on this website
- Scroll through the subject blocks to find the desired program or use the Search feature
- Click on the program link to view more information
- If the program is open for enrollment, click the '+' sign on the right session blocks
- Click 'Enroll Now'
Need help enrolling?
- For Technical questions (Logging in, resetting user name & password, browser issues): 603-862-7227; press 1
- For Additional registration questions: 603-862-7227; press 3. Please provide the student name in any messages
- For specific questions regarding a program, use the Contact Us tab in the blue menu bar above