Academic Year Youth Programs
- Online payments via credit card are the payment approach.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- We do not accept cash payments or e-checks.
- Only limited exceptions exist for paper checks (i.e. from a school or organization).
- Students are not able to attend a session unless they are paid in full.
- Any student with an unpaid balance may be locked from future enrollment in any youth program until balance is paid in full.
- Refunds for academic year youth programs are set by the sponsoring department.
- Most refund procedures will be stated within the website program page, or contact the program manager.
- Full refunds are provided in the event UNH cancels a session.
UNH Tax ID #
Families sometimes ask about deducting summer youth program expenses when completing income taxes or reconciling flexible spending accounts (FSA). Please consult your tax/FSA professional regarding eligibility of your child's camp/program enrollment.
UNH's Tax ID # is 02-6000937.