- Online payments via credit card are the payment approach.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- We do not accept cash payments or e-checks.
- Only limited exceptions exist for paper checks (i.e. from a school or organization).
- Students are not able to attend a session unless they are paid in full.
- Any student with an unpaid balance may be locked from future enrollment in any youth program until balance is paid in full.
Additional Payment Information for Summer Youth Programs/Camps:
- Participants pay an annual $5 UNH Youth Program Student Health & Wellness fee (once per student) upon check out.
- Account balances are due 30 days prior to session start date. Automated reminders are sent, but it is the family responsibility to make a timely final payment.
- Within 30 days of a session start date, students with an outstanding balance may be dropped from the session.
Academic Year Program Refunds:
- Refunds for academic year youth programs are set by the sponsoring department.
- Most refund procedures will be stated within the website program page, or contact the program manager.
- Full refunds are provided in the event UNH cancels a session before the start date.
Summer Youth Program/Camp Refunds*:
- Drops/Transfers approved 15 days or more before a session start date are subject to a minimum $50 administrative fee.
- Refunds are not issued for cancellations 14 days or less before a session start date.
- Full refunds are provided in the event UNH cancels a session.
*Most summer youth programs use these refund procedures, but a limited few do not.
UNH Tax ID #
Families sometimes ask about deducting summer youth program expenses when completing income taxes or reconciling flexible spending accounts (FSA). Please consult your tax/FSA professional regarding eligibility of your child's camp/program enrollment.
UNH's Tax ID # is 02-6000937.