Faculty are required to register their intent to participate in the Commencement Ceremonies. Registration closes Wednesday, May 5.
- Each ceremony is anticipated to last approximately 2 hours.
- Line-up at begins 30 minutes before the ceremony start time.
- Due to the pandemic, all faculty are asked to arrive in their regalia as there will not be a changing location.
- Faculty will line up for the processional along the Field House near the football field.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED.
Formal academic regalia, as determined by your highest degree and the institution at which it was earned, is required for both ceremonies.
If you do not own regalia, it may be rented or purchased through the independent vendor, University Cap and Gown by completing the online form here or by calling 978-686-4566. The deadline to rent regalia is April 25th.
The vendor will know what regalia is appropriate to your degree and institution. Faculty are responsible for all charges associated with the rental, purchase and shipping of regalia.
The Commencement Office has limited quantities of regalia on-hand to borrow. For further details, please email email@example.com.
Parking will be available in D-Lot (E:15). Please note, all other campus parking lots will be closed.