Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Positions
2019 - 2020 School Year
Looking for an easy-going job for the 2019 Fall Semester? This opportunity could be for you!
Due to my physical disability, I require assistance with daily activities. I am a male UNH student seeking reliable and responsible individuals to provide daily personal care (dressing/undressing, grooming, transferring/positioning with wheelchair and bed, showering, & toileting). Other duties include help with laundry, cleaning dorm room, and other tasks as required.
No experience necessary. Training provided. Medical training not required, but certainly a plus.
Some Requirements of this position:
- Must be 18 or older for legality reasons
- Must be dependable and give prior notice if unable to arrive in the morning/evenings so that other arrangements can be made.
This position as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) pays $15/hour.
Available shifts are:
- Mondays 7am -10am (Shower, etc)
- Tuesday 7am -10am (Shower, etc)
- Tuesdays 10am - 3pm (driving to PT)
- Fridays 7am -10am (Shower, etc)
Additional details of the position as well as scheduling can be arranged over e-mail. If interested please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, contact information, and references.
If you're a UNH student seeking a PCA for the 2019-2020 school year, please contact Pam Layne.