Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Positions
2017 - 2018 School Year
Looking for an easy-going job for the upcoming 2017/2018 School Year? This opportunity could be for you!
Due to my physical disability, I require assistance with daily activities. I am a male UNH student seeking reliable and responsible individuals to provide daily personal care. Duties may include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, driving, and household duties. No experience necessary. Training provided. Medical training not required, but certainly a plus.
Some Requirements of this position:
- Must be 18 or older for legality reasons
- Must be dependable and give prior notice if unable to arrive in the morning/evenings so that other arrangements can be made.
This position as a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) pays $14.56/hour. Available shifts outlined below:
- Thursday Mornings: 7am to 10am (Requires getting ready for the day - shower, dressed, etc.)
- Thursday 10am to 2pm (Requires Driving) NOTE: This Thursday 10-2pm shift involves driving to a Physical Therapy appointment which is in Stratham, NH (approx. 20-25 minutes from UNH). Car is provided. The appointment is from 11am - 1pm. For the duration of the PT session, you will have access to WiFi and a work table so that you can study for the duration of the appointment.
- Friday Mornings: 7am to 10am (Requires getting ready for the day - shower, dressed, etc.)
Details of the position as well as scheduling can be arranged over e-mail. If interested, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org