ClockWork is a data management system which meets the specialized needs of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) and is housed under the University's secure network (HIPPA Compliant) to protect the integrity of the office and our students.
3. In the main menu, click on Become a Notetaker for SAS
4. Thoroughly read the information about SAS Notetakers
5. Click on Courses/notes
6. Use your UNH ID and password to login
7. Update and confirm the information in your profile
8. Agree to the terms and conditions that Notetakers are responsible and held accountable for
(Please note: stipends will not be issued if these terms are broken at any point during the semester)
9. Select the course(s) you are available to be a Notetaker for
10. Upload sample notes that can be viewed by students requesting this accommodation (.JPEG .PDF .doc .docx)
Upon completing your Notetaker Profile on ClockWork, SAS will make the selection based on the uploaded sample notes provided. Once selected, the Notetaker will be notified via their UNH email with further instructions.
SAS will relieve Notetakers of their duties if they have neglected to post course notes in a timely manner or if they have posted non-sufficient course notes. It is important all notes are legible, comprehensive, and uploaded promptly.