Please fill out the following form to become a Non-Resident Student Senator, and browse the following information on the life of a Student Senator.
Being a Student Senator means fighting for student rights and interests. As a Student Senator, you will be at the table for important campus decisions with administrators, state and local officials, and other prominent leaders in the UNH community.
Student Senators are amongst the most involved students at UNH. The responsibilities of a resident Student Senator are:
- Attending the Senate Alumni Dinner Friday, September 20, 2019
- Attending Senate Orientation Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Reporting to your Hall Council's weekly meeting
- Attending a weekly meeting of one Student Senate Council of your choice
- Performing 4 office hours per work in the Student Government Complex in the MUB, up to 2 of which can be fulfilled at a Student Organization meeting elsewhere in the MUB.
- Representing your Hall at weekly Student Senate meetings, Sundays at 6.00pm in Hamilton Smith Hall
If you have any questions about Student Senator responsibilities, please contact the Executive Officer at email@example.com.
"I came into Student Senate wanting to make a difference, but I didn't anticipate the difference it would make in my life. Not only did Student Senate allow me to feel accomplished in my community, it also let me find friendships that have become the cornerstone of my college experience."
- Audrey Getman, Non-Resident Student Senator, Class of 2019