Center for Excellence and Innovation in Teaching & Learning
The Center for Excellence and Innovation in Teaching and Learning offers a rich collection of resources, information and expertise to support the university's mission of enhancing student learning through the continual improvement of teaching.
Educators accumulate points for participation in a variety of teaching- and learning-related activities, demonstrating a commitment to enhancing student learning through implementation of best practices in college teaching.
COVID-19 and Instructional Continuity
- Remote Learning Resources for Science Educators
- Tips for Remote Exams and Alternative Assessments
- Handling Exams When Your Course Unexpectedly Moves Online
- Online Teaching Toolkit from the Association of College and University Educators
- Schedule an Individual Consultation with CEITL to answer your transition questions