OLLI at UNH Course Proposals
As a presenter, you are a valuable contributor to the success of our vibrant program. We appreciate your willingness to share your time, talent, and passion as a presenter. It is because of volunteers like you OLLI at UNH can continuously offer an engaging and varied curriculum to our learning community.
To enhance your experience as a volunteer presenter, we work to provide additional support including timely training, technology resources, and Classroom Assistants or Zoom course moderators.
Course proposals for our Spring 2024 term were due September 29, 2023. Proposals for our Fall 2024 term will be accepted beginning in mid-February 2024.
When submitting a proposal for an OLLI at UNH course, please note:
- The form cannot be saved while in process: Please plan to submit the form once you have started to complete the form.
- It will be helpful to have this information ready as you complete the form.
- Presenter and Co-presenter biographies (500-character count)
- Course title (75-character count)
- Course Synopsis (NEW) - a two to three sentence synopses of your course to use for marketing purposes other than the full catalog (250 character count)
- Course description (1000-character count)
- Days and times you are available to present your course
- Any supplies or materials needed for students to take the course
- For prior presenters and courses, there is an option to request we use the last biography and description on file.
- You are welcome to submit more than one course proposal by submitting a form for each proposal.
- You will receive a confirmation page after submitting your proposal successfully.
- Your proposal form will be shared with your local OLLI Curriculum committee when submitted.
- Once your proposal has been accepted and scheduled, you will be contacted by the OLLI at UNH Administrative team to confirm your participation.
To enhance your experience as a volunteer presenter, we work to provide additional support including timely trainings, technology resources, and Classroom Assistants or Zoom course moderators.