2022 Kidder Award Recipients
A Look back at Previous Celebrations
April 2021 - Pride and Pancakes Virtual Celebration
2021 Kidder Award Recipients
- John Cavicchi (faculty award)
- Erica Vazza (staff award)
- Sarah Widlanski (graduate student award)
- Luke O'Connell (undergraduate student award)
- Morgan Martin (undergraduate student award)
April 2020 - A Virtual Breakfast Worth Remembering
Participants honored this year’s Kidder Award winners during our ZOOM breakfast:
Kelly Ducharme (Staff Award), Senior Manager, Information Technology
Taryn Duncan (Undergraduate student)
Emily Dunlop (Undergraduate student)
April 2019 Breakfast Summary
Kidder Fund awards recipients were presented to:
Holly Cashman (faculty Award), Associate Prof., Languages Literatures and Cultures
Lu Ferrell (Staff Award), Assistant DIrector, Office of Multicultural Student Affairs and LGBTQ+ Coordinator
Hayden McDermott, Michael Newell, Josh Velez (Undergraduate student awards)
The 2019 Pink Triangle Award was presented to: Tom Carlson, Holly Cashman and faculty from Languages, Literatures and Cultures and Classics, Humanities, and Italian Studies.
Seacoast Outright was celebrated for its 25th year serving LGBTQ+ youth in our community.
Congratulations to all!
April 2018 Breakfast Summary
Members of the Intercollegiate Horse Schow Association Team - recipients of Pink Triangle Award
Cari Moorhead, Assoc. Dean of the Graduate School and Paul Tosi, class of 1974, a former student body president who fought alongside the Gay Student Organization when it fought for its right to become a recognized student org, was honored with the Founders Award upon return to his alma mater on April 10. His story was recently told in the PBS special We’ll Meet Again, where UNH was featured as a focus on U.S. history of LGBTQ+ human and civil rights in the 1970s.
Kidder Awards and Pink Triangle Group Award Recipients:
- Seniors Rory Wilson and Jacob Riehl received student Kidder Awards for their service in the LGBTQ+ community and beyond.
- Mason Dunn, J.D. of UNH Manchester earned the Kidder Fund Faculty Award for his course design and community talks.
- Pink Triangle Group Awards:
- the Gender Identity Awareness Week Planning Committee
- The Intercollegiate Horse Show Association for work in fostering understanding and visibility of the LGBTQ+ community.