Chair: David Bachrach
The chair of this committee is the vice chair of the senate and represents the Faculty Senate when the UNH Policy on Academic Misconduct is triggered. The chair of this committee serves as a member of the Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Review Committee and also of the Responsible Conduct of Research Advisory Committee.
Professional Standards Committee
Charges for academic year 2018-2019
Consider any quasi-adjudicatory charges which arise.
Professional Standards Committee Membership 2018-2019
- David Bachrach, History, COLA, Senate vice chair, Chair through the 2018/2019 academic year
- Christopher Bauer, Chemistry, CEPS, through the 2018/19 academic year
- Brent Bell, Kinesiology, CHHS, through the 2018/19 academic year
- Monica Chiu, English, COLA, through 2018/19 academic year
- Barry Hennessey, Library, through 2018/19 academic year
- Dan Innis, Hospitality Management, PCBE, through 2019/2020 academic year
Jeffrey Klenotic, Communication Arts, UNH-M, through 2018/19 academic year