Chair: Scott Smith
The chair of this committee is the vice chair of the senate and represents the Faculty Senate when the UNH Policy on Academic Misconduct is triggered. The chair of this committee serves as a member of the Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Review Committee and also of the Responsible Conduct of Research Advisory Committee.
Professional Standards Committee
Charges for academic year 2017-2018
A. Ongoing Charges
Consider any quasi-adjudicatory charges which arise.
B. New Charges
Professional Standards Committee Membership
- Scott Smith, Classics, Humanities, & Ital. Studies, COLA, through AY'17/18, chair
- John Aber, Natural Resources & the Environment, COLSA, through AY'17/18
- Carole Barnett, Management, PCBE, through 17/18 academic year
- Christopher Bauer, Chemistry, CEPS, through 2018/9 academic year
- Brent Bell, Kinesiology, CHHS, through 17/18 academic year
- Monica Chiu, English, COLA, through 2018/19 academic year
- Barry Hennessey, Library, through 17/18 academic year
Jeffrey Klenotic, Communication Arts, UNH-M, through 18/19 academic year