Chair: Erin Sharp
The chair of this committee is the vice chair of the senate and represents the Faculty Senate when the UNH Policy on Academic Misconduct is triggered. The chair of this committee serves as a member of the Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure Review Committee and also of the Responsible Conduct of Research Advisory Committee.
Professional Standards Committee
Charges for Academic year 2019-2020
Consider any quasi-adjudicatory charges which arise.
Professional Standards Committee Membership 2019-2020
- Erin Sharp, Human Development & Family Studies, CHHS, Senate vice chair - Chair through the 2019/2020 academic year
- Michael Carter, Chemistry, CEPS, through the 2020-21 academic year
- Brent Bell, Kinesiology, CHHS, through the 2020-21 academic year
- Dennis Britton, English, COLA through 2020-21 academic year
- Elizabeth Slomba, Library, through 2020-21 academic year
- Dan Innis, Hospitality Management, PCBE, through 2019/2020 academic year
Jeffrey Klenotic, Communication Arts, UNH-M, through 2020-2021 academic year