Grievances and Concerns

Notifying SAS about an Accommodation Concern

Concerns about accommodations should be directed to SAS (603-862-2607 or 800-735-2964 Relay NH). SAS can explore the concern to help ensure a timely resolution to the matter. This can include but is not limited to direct outreach to faculty or departments and directly working with other UNH offices that may be involved in the implementation of the accommodation (housing, parking, etc.). 

Please note that incidents of bias, harassment, and/or discrimination should be reported directly to the Civil Rights and Equity Office (see below). 

Contact SAS

Reporting Unresolved Concerns

Unresolved concerns and/or actions regarding SAS should be reported to ADA Compliance, Civil Rights and Equity Office, Section 504/ADA Compliance Officer (603-862-2930 or 603-862-1527 TTY).

If you have observed, experienced or been provided information about an incident of sexual harassment, and, or sexual violence, discrimination, harassment, retaliation or bias, please report the incident by contacting the Civil Rights and Equity Office at (603) 862-2930 Voice / TTY Users 7-1-1 or submit a report via the Incident Report Form (IRF). Anonymous reports may be submitted with the exception of Mandatory Reporters.

Incident Report Form (IRF)

External Resources

At any time during the process, a complainant may also choose to consult with one or more of these external agencies: US Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights and U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.