Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Smith Hall, 2nd Floor - Room 227
3 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824
Smith Hall has accessible entrances in the front and the back of the building and elevator access. Please let us know if you need assistance.
To schedule an appointment, please call or email our office:
1. Call our office during business hours (603-862-2607)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
- Your full name
- Contact information
- Reason for the appointment
- Several days and times to meet that work for your schedule
- Your preference for in-person or Zoom
What to expect:
When you arrive, please check in with reception in Room 227. Appointments generally last less than 30 minutes. You should be prepared to share with SAS staff about your disability, how it affects you, and about any past accommodations you've had as well as what you are requesting.