The Beauregard Center is happy to offer syllabi review for UNH faculty and staff.
The purpose of the syllabi review process is to provide faculty with a new, outsider perspective. The Center advocates for syllabi that utilize student centered language, demonstrate inclusive teaching practices, provide accessibility, and serve as a guide for a positive classroom experience for all.
The syllabi review process
- Faculty submit their syllabus online via the form below
- Two person review process (2 week turn around time)
- Faculty are sent an e-mail with feedback/rubric
- Faculty are offered 1:1 consultation via zoom or in person with BC staff
- Courses that participate in this process posted on our website
*Statement of review by BC included may be included in syllabus
Begin the process by submitting your syllabus for review here.