- President's Commission on Status of GLBT issues
- Safe Zones Program – an educational program to raise awareness of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer, Questioning, Allied issues and contribute to a campus climate of inclusion. Safe Zones trainings are offered for students, faculty, and staff. For students, we can bring Safe Zones programs to your student organization, residence hall, classroom, department student staff training, off-campus organization, etc. For faculty and staff, we offer department-specific trainings, and some that are open to mixed groups of faculty and staff from various departments. To schedule a Safe Zones program, please contact the Safe Zones Coordinator by email.
- Office of Residential life, Living on campus as a GLBT student, concerns and student’s own stories
- University Advising and Career Center. Career and job search resources
- National Consortium of Directors of LGBT Resources in High Education
- Financial Aid for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Students
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals Inc.
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- About Us
- Faculty Development
- News & Events
- Reports & Stats
- Staff Development