Summer School Housing
On-campus summer housing is available to students enrolled in UNH Summer Session credit courses. Students with on-campus summer employment are also eligible for summer housing if space allows. Summer session housing will be available from Sunday, May 21 (Navitas move-in is Monday, May 22) to Saturday, August 5, 2017. Students are eligible for housing from the Sunday before their class begins until the Saturday after their class ends. Housing is not available between sessions except when one session of enrollment immediately follows another.
Summer undergraduate housing is available in Upper Quad Halls (Devine, Hitchcock, and Randall Halls) offering traditional singles, doubles, and built-up triple rooms. Room type assignments for summer will be made on a first come, first served basis. Summer housing is not guaranteed. The Upper Quad is not an air conditioned facility and, like all of our facilities, is non-smoking. Please note that summer school students currently living in the Upper Quad may be reassigned to a room elsewhere in the building for their summer term.
Summer residents in the Upper Quad must have a swipe meal plan for the duration of their stay. Summer meals will be available at the Holloway Commons Dining Hall. Summer residents will automatically be billed for a meal plan for the weeks they reside in on-campus housing. Please visit Dining for the weekly swipe meal plan rates and more information about summer dining.
- The Upper Quad is located in the Valley housing area near the academic center of campus and features traditional styled singles (limited availability), doubles, and built-up triples rooms. The Upper Quad is not air-conditioned and is a non-smoking facility.
- All assignments include meals served at Holloway Commons Dining Hall.
- How to apply?
- The on-line application should be available around March 15th.
- Student employees, please include a letter from your employer with your dates of employment.
- Please email Jody Duval or call her at (603) 862-3408.
- Babcock Hall is located near McConnell and Parsons academic buildings and features all single rooms
- Meal plans are encouraged but not required. Visit UNH Dining for summer options.
- How to apply?
- the on-line application should be available around March 15th.
- Please email Sholanna Pemberton or call her at (603) 682-1754.