Summer School Housing
On-campus summer housing is available to students enrolled in UNH Summer Session credit courses. Students with on-campus summer employment are also eligible for summer housing if space allows. Summer session housing will be available from Sunday, May 22 to Saturday, August 6, 2016. Students are eligible for housing from the Sunday before their class begins until the Saturday after their class ends. Housing is not available between sessions except when one session of enrollment immediately follows another.
Summer undergraduate housing is available in Hubbard Hall offering traditional singles, doubles, Quads and built-up triple rooms. Room type assignments for Hubbard Hall will be made on a first come, first served basis. Summer housing is not guaranteed. Hubbard Hall is not an air conditioned facility and, like all of our facilities, is non-smoking.
Summer residents in Hubbard must have an unlimited meal plan for the duration of their stay. Summer meals will be available at the Holloway Commons Dining Hall. Summer residents will automatically be billed for a meal plan for the weeks they reside in on-campus housing. Please visit Dining for the weekly unlimited meal plan rates and more information about summer dining.
- Hubbard Hall is located in the Timbers housing area near the academic center of campus and features traditional styled singles (limited availability), doubles, built-up triples and quad rooms. Hubbard is not air-conditioned and is a non-smoking facility.
- All assignments include meals served at Holloway Commons Dining Hall.
- How to apply?
- Fill out and return the 2016 undergraduate summer application.
- Student employees, please include a letter from your employer with your dates of employment.
- Please email Jody Duval or call her at (603) 862-3408.
- Babcock Hall is located near McConnell and Parsons academic buildings and features all single rooms
- Meal plans are encouraged but not required. Visit UNH Dining for summer options.
- How to apply?
- Fill out and return the 2016 graduate summer application.
- Please email Sholanna Pemberton or call her at (603) 682-1754.