For information related to enrolling a student using the online registration site: Registration Tips
We strongly encourage parents to review the Registration Tips document before beginning the enrollment process.
A few important points:
- A student account must be created in the name of the child, not the parent.
- If you are registering more than one child, an acount must be created for each child. The check out process allows a parent to enroll one child for multiple programs, but does not allow a parent to enroll multiple children from one account. The same parent email can be used for more than one student account.
- Accounts can be created at any time, even before program enrollment opens.
- If your child already has an account in our registration system, DO NOT create another! For Athletic Camps, this is the first year using this registration system. User names and passwords from former years enrolled in an Athletic Camp will not be recognized. Please create a student account.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards. We do not accept e-checks or cash, and paper checks are only accepted under very limited circumstances (i.e. from a school or organization).
- Online credit card payments at the time of registration is the only way to guarantee enrollment. Choosing 'Pay by Another Method' upon checkout DOES NOT hold the student's spot in the program, but requires staff follow up that may not occur before a session reaches maximum capacity. We strongly discourage choosing this option.
How to Pay an Outstanding Balance:
- Log in to the student’s account from the Student Log In tab on the main menu above
- Once logged in, the Student Portal will open on the left
- Click on ‘My Invoices’
- Click the box on the left of the appropriate invoice(s) you are paying
- Click ‘Pay Selected Invoices’
- Complete the Checkout process
Need help enrolling?
- For Technical questions: 603-862-7227; press 1
- For other questions: 603-862-7227; press 3 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you send an email, please include the student(s) name for more efficient follow up.