Please review the Registration Instructions before beginning the enrollment process. It will ensure a smooth registration experience!
A few important points:
- A student account must be created in the name of the child, not the parent.
- If you are registering more than one child, an account must be created for each child. The check out process allows a parent to enroll one child for multiple programs, but does not allow a parent to enroll multiple children from one account.
- The same email address can be used for more than one student account. The system may show a warning message that includes to click on 'Continue' to use the same email.
- Accounts can be created at any time, even before program enrollment opens.
- If your child already has an account in our registration system, DO NOT create another! Use the Student Log In button in the upper blue menu bar to log into the existing account. There is a 'Forgot Password' function - a temp password will be sent to the preferred email on the student account.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards. We do not accept e-checks or cash, and paper checks are only accepted under very limited circumstances (i.e. from a school or outside organization).
- Online credit card payment at the time of registration is the only way to guarantee enrollment. Choosing 'Pay by Another Method' upon checkout DOES NOT hold the student's spot in the program, but requires staff follow up that may not occur before a session reaches maximum capacity. We strongly discourage choosing this option.
- When enrolling, we recommend that you add the program(s) to the shopping cart first. You will be prompted to Log In and continue through the registration.
Tips to help your registration go quickly and smoothly:
- Review the Registration Instructions (orange link above).
- If you need to create a student account, do so now before you enroll! Info in the Registration Instructions.
- If your student already has an account, do a test run for logging in and use the Forgot User Name or Forgot Password functions if needed.
- Complete the 2019 Summer Youth Program Registration Questions* now before you enroll! This will save lots of time during enrollment.
*Note that some programs do not use these questions, or that many programs may have additional, brief questions to complete during the enrollment.
How to Pay an Outstanding Balance:
- Log in to the student’s account from the Student Log In tab on the main blue menu bar above
- Once logged in, the Student Portal will open on the left
- Click on ‘My Invoices’
- If a balance is due, then an invoice will be visible
- Click the box on the left of the appropriate invoice(s) you are paying
- Click ‘Pay Selected Invoices’
- Complete the Checkout process
Need help enrolling?
- For Technical questions (Logging in, resetting user name & password, browser issues): 603-862-7227; press 1
- For Additional registration questions: 603-862-7227; press 3
- For specific questions regarding a program, use the Contact Us tab in the blue menu bar above