Learn to Swim - Semi-Private Lessons
Semi-Private swim lessons are available for adults or children that need individual attention, have special needs, learn better in a small environment, or have unique scheduling needs. Students must be at least 3 years old.
Semi-Private lessons are 30 minutes in length and can be purchased in blocks of 4 or 8:
- Block of 4 lessons ($62.50 per student)
- Block of 8 lessons ($100 per student) - not available after the Nov. 7 registration time frame due to the semester schedule.
- Select your desired lesson block using the appropriate session box on the right
- Semi-Private lesson registration opens on alternate Thursdays at 7:00 pm on the following dates:
- August 29/Sept. 12/Sept. 26/Oct. 10/Oct. 24/Nov. 7/Nov. 21
- The session box on the right will indicate whether there are openings (i.e. "Enroll Now/Add to Cart"). If there are no openings, enroll during the next open period. Please note this is done to control the quantity of lessons to provide the best level of response and scheduling of lessons
- We recommend adding the lessons to your cart first, which will bring you through the Log In and registration process
- Online payment via credit card is required at the time of registration
- Click the '+' sign on the appropriate session box on the right to enroll in either the 4 or 8 block of lessons
- Refunds are not provided for swim lessons
- Lesson days & times are arranged between the staff and the student/family. You will be asked for preferences during the registration process.
- Weekend dates may not be available every week due to event and facility closures. Click on Related Items tab above for known unavailability dates as of Aug. 30.
- All lessons must be completed prior to December 20, 2019. Please take this into account when registering
- Block of 8 lessons are not available after the Nov. 7 registration time frame due to our semester schedule.
- For semi-private lessons, a separate registration must be done for the additional student, even if it is two students from the same family. For clarification, review the registration instructions (link below)
- Once the online registration is submitted and paid, the Swim Lesson Coordinator will make initial contact with the student/parent via email. Our goal is to contact the student/parent approx 4-7 business days after registration submission.
- Coordinator will not contact the student/parent to set up the lesson day/time until both students are registered.
Semi-Private Lesson Expectations
- If you are interested in semi-private lessons, you must sign up with another swimmer. We do not have the capability to pair you with another swimmer interested in semi-private lessons.
- Swimmers should be of similar age, ability, and have common goals.
- Swimmers should have the same availability.
- You will be asked to indicate an anticipated swim level during the registration process. Consult the Swim Level Chart if needed.
- Students wishing to continue with lessons after the previous block is complete must enroll again here after confirming with your instructor.
- Note: all swimmers will be observed the first day of lessons and may be moved if the level chosen is not appropriate for the swimmer’s ability.
- Private swim lessons are also available: Private Swim lessons
Please refer to our Online Registration Instructions, especially if you are enrolling more than one child or using this system for the first time. Each child must have an individual account (in his/her own name) and the enrollments done separately within each account. If your child has an account already, do not create another!
For more information or questions, contact Ned Harvey, Aquatics Coordinator: email@example.com