Members of the Commencement Platform Party are asked to report to the platform party robing room, Field House G25 (bottom floor) at 9 am on Saturday, May 16. Look for directional signage. The procession will begin at 9:40 am.
Please take an inventory of your academic regalia to make sure it is ready for the ceremony. Now is the time to consider whether it needs to be dry-cleaned. If you do not own regalia, we can help you purchase or rent the appropriate attire from University Cap and Gown.
Members of the Commencement Platform Party will have their names on a list for parking. The lot will require a parking pass that we will mail after registration.
If you have guests who would like to attend, please register their names.
The Commencement speaker and other honorees for 2019 will be announced this spring.
Please contact Megan Meagher at (603) 862-3852 or email@example.com with any questions about the ceremony.
Commencement Platform Party 2020
- Commencement Speaker
- Honorary Degree Recipients
- Granite State Award Recipients
- Chief Faculty Marshal
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
- Dean, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Dean, College of Liberal Arts
- Dean, College of Life Sciences and Agriculture
- Dean, Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics
- Dean, Cooperative Extension
- Dean, UNH Manchester
- Dean, UNH Law
- Dean, Graduate School
- Dean, University Library
- EOS Director
- Chair, Faculty Senate
- Senior Vice Provost, Engagement and Faculty Development
- Senior Vice Provost for Research
- Senior Vice Provost for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Associate Vice President for Community, Equity and Diversity
- President, UNH Foundation and Vice President, University Advancement
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Graduate Student Senate President
- Student Body President
- Student Body Vice President
- Alumni Association Board President
- Foundation Board of Directors Chair
- University Chaplain Representative