Campus News Resources
We’re here to help
Our staff can help you navigate the interview process and share your story.
- If you have the information you need and the time to schedule an interview, but would like some help organizing your approach, we can help you prepare.
- A member of Media Relations or a colleague can sit with you during an interview. This can reduce the tension or intimidation of being in a room or broadcast studio with a reporter.
- Advance notice helps us plan and maximize your coverage. If you have news about a study or a new book that’s about to be published, please try to contact us at least two weeks before the publication date.
- If you’re looking for event coverage, please submit the details at least a month in advance. This allows interested news reporters time to plan and schedule their coverage.
- While we discourage nitpicking over minor details or the angle of a published story, do alert Media Relations if there are factual errors and we will help address them.
We can help you get the word out to local, regional, or national media.
Please contact Executive Director Erika Mantz at firstname.lastname@example.org at (603) 862-1567 or (603) 969-7916.