We are excited to announce that the UNH outdoor pool will open to the public Wednesday, June 30. To ensure the safety of visitors to the pool and following CDC guidance, the following guidelines will be in place:
- UNH students, faculty and staff will need to show their active Wildcat Pass
- Members of the public will need to show a COVID vaccination card with photo ID or provide a negative PCR test within the past 7 days with photo ID
- Children under the age of 15 will not have to show any documentation
- Visitors to the pool are asked to stay with the household/group they arrived with and stay physically distanced from others
- No masks are required
- Concessions, swim lessons and summer camp use of the pool will not take place this summer
- Multi-visit passes will go on sale both online and at the welcome center of the Hamel Rec Center Tuesday, June 22.
- Please check the outdoor pool website for hours and a reminder of the admission requirements to the pool
We look forward to welcoming you to the UNH outdoor pool this summer.