Dec. 31 is the tax year-end for our donors. Send donations to the attention of Amanda Haney, Gift & Data Management (GDM), New England Center, 15 Strafford Ave. If you plan to be on vacation prior to the holiday break or beyond, please appoint someone to check your mailbox or desk and forward any donations received to GDM.
To adhere to the IRS rules regarding gift date documentation and to provide donors with 2019 tax credit, please do the following:
- Donations by check: For donors to receive tax credit for 2019, donations made by check, must be accompanied by the postmarked envelope when delivered to GDM.
- Donations by credit card: Received by mail, should be delivered to GDM by 11 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 31, 2019 to be processed and credited with a 2019 gift date.
- Donors inquiring by phone: Should be directed to the online giving form at UNH.edu/give
- Donations made through the online giving page: Must be processed by 11:59 p.m, Dec. 31, 2019 to receive credit in 2019.
- Credit cards will not be accepted by email, voicemail or fax per PCI DSS Compliance guidelines.