Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Jennifer Higgins-Pitre

For more than 25 years — since my undergraduate days — I have been a cheerleader for UNH in every sense of the word. This institution, with its natural beauty, talented faculty and staff, amazing students and inspiring alumni, has provided me with an excellent education and also given me lifelong friends and wonderful business colleagues. These are some of the reasons I’m serving on the 25th reunion committee. (Class of 1995, be sure to save the date and plan to be in Durham June 5 – 7, 2020!) Equally important, UNH has taught me about the power of philanthropy and the positive impact it can have in the world. I have seen scholarships transform lives, and I truly believe that investing in education is one of the most profound and beneficial things any of us can do. That is why I choose to volunteer some of my time serving as a champion for The (603) Challenge, encouraging others to get involved and give back to UNH during this annual and impactful online fundraising campaign. I hope you will consider joining me.”