Welcome to the student section of the URC website. Here you will find information and resources needed to register and prepare for presenting at the URC.
The UNH URC is for all undergraduates, from all majors. The benefits for you as an undergraduate are many, such as:
- Developing a close, focused relationship with a faculty mentor.
- Participating in one of the largest undergraduate research conferences in the country, which is a great addition to your resume.
- Sharing your research with friends and family, in a professional conference setting.
You will need the following information to register:
- The title of your presentation.
- Your faculty mentor's name ("Adviser").
- The event(s) at which you will be presenting.
- Information for other presenters ("Authors") including user name, major, class/rank and home town/home state.
- COLSA URC registrants ONLY: an abstract that does not exceed 1,500 characters.
First, talk with your faculty adviser about presenting at the URC. Next, review the information on this web site and register your presentation.
If you have questions, please review the Student FAQs or contact Molly Doyle.