- Online registration for the 2017 URC will open in January 2017 (date TBD) and close during the first week of March 2017.
- Students may register for more than one URC event. Visit Event Descriptions.
- Limit for a single team presentation is 10 students ("Authors").
- Required information for student registration - IT ID, major, class/rank, and home town/home state.
Resources for Students and Faculty
- If you are considering mentoring a student for the URC or are new to the faculty at UNH, review the Faculty Resource Guide.
- For poster resources, review Poster Presentation Help for helpful guides on creating posters in PowerPoint and printing options.
- For oral presentation resources, visit Oral Presentation Help for assistance.
- Review the student's content, especially before printing the poster or finalizing the PowerPoint presentation.
- Invite colleagues, encourage students to invite family and friends
- Send Email Invitations to colleagues, or remind students to invite family and friends. The electronic invitation lets everyone know when and where students will be presenting their work.
- Remind students to wear appropriate clothing (as if they were attending a job interview), and to arrive early - before the presentation - to make sure everything is ready.