International Organizations and Education


Canadian Consulate General
Information on travel to Canada for foreign visitors. Includes listing of countries whose citizens need visas in order to enter Canada, visa processing information and downloadable application forms.

The Canadian Government

The Council for International Education and Travel (CIEE)
For information on:
Obtaining international student or teacher I.D. cards
Work Abroad
Student Travel and more

Foreign Consulates in the U.S.
Lists all foreign embassies and consulates in the U.S.

The Fulbright Program

Institute for International Educational Exchange (IIE)

NAFSA: Association for International Educators
Information on:
Financial Aid for Foreign Students
Education in the U.S.
The AT&T Handbook for International Students
U.S. Educational Advising Centers Overseas and more


Partners of the Americas

Travlang - Language and Travel Related Services

The United Nations

World Learning
Citizen Exchange Programs for high school and university students
Au Pair Programs
English Language Training
International Development Projects

If you know of a link that might be a good addition to this list, please let us know.

Bookmark and Share