Please note: If you wish to obtain an application for undergraduate or graduate admission to the University of New Hampshire, please visit the UNH website.
When should I apply?
- UNH Students – Applications for both UNH-Durham and UNH-Manchester students are due not later than September 30, 2012. Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit applications as early as possible.
How do I apply?
Obtain an application packet.
- download application for UNH students [pdf] (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- download application for non-UNH students [pdf] (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- download Acrobat (TM) Reader 3.0 from Adobe Systems, Inc.
- e-mail request for us to send you an application
Return the completed packet to us...
Complete the application (see application instructions) and forward to our office with:
- your personal statement explaining your academic and career goals
- the description of your research interests/research proposal
- two (2) completed and sealed recommendation forms/letters
- official (sealed) transcripts from all colleges attended (if the school will not issue a sealed "official" transcript to you, then ask them to send it directly to our office)
- copies of the appropriate Federal Income Tax forms (as detailed on the application form)
- copy of most recent Student Aid Report
- copy of Permanent Resident I.D., if necessary
- signature release form
All the above items must be sent together in one package, with the exception of recommendation letters and transcripts, which can be sent directly to our office if necessary.
Incomplete packages will not be considered unless prior arrangements have been made.