- Nutrition brochures on a variety of topics are available at each dining hall and at the Union Court.
- Full menus are posted in the dining halls and on our website. Our menus have tremendous variety from all the food groups and more!
- Nutrition analysis of recipes can be seen on our website by clicking on the "Nutritive Analysis" button next to any day's menu.
- Healthy UNH partners with UNH Dining
- UNH Dining Nutrition Facebook page-multiple resources including sample smart eating meals you can assemble any day in the dining halls
Assistance related to UNH Dining - contact the UNH Dining Registered Dietitian, Rochelle.Litalien@unh.edu or (603) 862-2583.
Ongoing Nutrition Counseling
The UNH Office of Health Education and Promotion at Health Services offers individual nutrition counseling appointments. For further information go to Health Services website or call their office at (603) 862-3823.
More Nutrition Topics
Click on the links below for other valuable nutrition topics.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.
The Nutrition Source provides evidence-based diet & nutrition information for clinicians, health professional, the media and the public.
Who ever said physical activity is all work and no play? In fact, it can be just the opposite! There is no need to think of being active as strenuous exercise full of boring workouts. Instead, participate in fun physical activities you enjoy and watch the health benefits follow!
Search for any type of food and get detailed information based on a variety of portion sizes.
Reports of selected food items and nutrients, sorted either by food description or in descending order by nutrient content in terms of common household measures.