Why Army ROTC?
UNH Army ROTC offers exciting & challenging training that features classroom instruction, physical fitness training, leadership laboratories and field training exercises. Our program consists of over 100 cadets who are strong leaders and citizens, active on campus and in the community.
UNH Army ROTC website guide
- Our Cadre & Staff section includes photos and biographies of our instructors and support personnel, as well as contact information and notes from the PMS.
- The Scholarships section offers a guide to the various ROTC scholarships and training opportunities available to cadets. Scholarships are available for 2, 3, or 4 years, as well as special programs for prior-service and National Guard or Reserve soldiers.
- Cadet Training includes videos of UNH ROTC training events, details about ROTC leadership courses, and information about other special military schools available to cadets. Check here for information about partnership schools and details about prior-service opportunities.
- The Cadet Library is a collection of useful files, links, and references for soldiers and cadets. It covers material including Operations Order guides, Warrior Forge documents, and cadences.
- Contact Us for more information about our program and to get directions to Zais Hall.
- 17 April - Military Ball
- 18 April - Battalion Awards Ceremony
- 9 May - USM Commissioning
- 15 May - UNH Commissioning Ceremony