Your education is more than a matter of degree.
- A River Runs Through It: Ph.D. Candidate Studies the Hydrologic-Human Cycle
- In the News: State, UNH Team Up for Green Snow Program
- In the News: How Many Teens are Actually ‘Sexting?’
- UNH Launches Health Law and Policy Program
- New Research Centers Support Outstanding Interdisciplinary Research and Scholarship
- 2 Nights In Bangor: Wildcat Hoops Teams Get A Split
- Belanger Tallies 14 points, Five Assists in Women's Basketball's 87-56 Loss at Maine
- GAME NOTES: Women's Hockey Hosts Maine; Skating Strides on Feb. 1
- Insider Notebook: Hockey At Notre Dame, Taylor’s Streak
- Men's Hockey Travels to Notre Dame for Weekend Series (Fri., 7:35 p.m. | Sat., 6:35 p.m., NBC Sports)
Two UNH graduate students are involved in this four-year study of New Hampshire’s moose population.