Your education is more than a matter of degree.
- Feb 14. - Museum of Art: Celebrating Black History Month: What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?
- Feb 15. - The New Social Entrepreneurs: From Passionate Activists to High-Impact Social Change Agents
- Feb 15. - Cybersecurity Today – Threats, Challenges and Opportunities
- Feb 16. - EcoGastronomy Study Abroad Information Meeting
- Feb 16. - Environmental Issues and Environmental Education in Bhutan
- Game Notes: Women's Lax Opens 2016 Season Feb. 13 at Home vs. Hofstra
- No. 22 Gymnastics Hosts Stick It For The Cure Meet (Feb. 13, 7 p.m.)
- Men's Hockey Returns Home for Series with Vermont (Fri., 7 p.m. | Sat., 5 p.m.)
- Men's Track Preps For Busy Saturday at Boston and at Maine (Feb. 13)
- Leissner Pushes Men’s Hoops Over Albany, 69-68, Clinches A Home Playoff Game
UNH in the News
- After the Race, What Happens to All the Campaign Signs?
- Don’t Downplay the Dangers of Social Media to Kids
- Too Many Students Diverted from School into the Criminal Justice System, Report Says
- Newcomers And Economics Change New Hampshire's Political Geography
- Primary Puts Values of Retail Campaigning to the Test
Signs today, assistive technology tomorrow. UNH occupational therapy students are giving campaign signs another purpose.