Your education is more than a matter of degree.
UNH in the News
- Millenials are Having Fewer Babies; UNH's Ken Johnson Explains Why
- UNH Reports: Climate Change Bringing Higher Seas, Health Impacts to N.H.
- UNH Launches First Undergraduate Student Managed Angel Fund on East Coast
- UNH Expert Weighs in on Granite State's Fishing Crisis
- Deflategate: How a Pop-Culture Moment Becomes a UNH Course
An Inspiring Address
“Be courageous and appreciate courage in others who take action in the face of fear.”
— Medal of Honor recipient Ryan Pitts ’13 at UNH’s commencement Saturday.