Camp Korey AmeriCorps Volunteer Position: Farm to Table Program Coordinator (two positions available)
Camp Korey honors the courage, strength, and determination of children and their families who battle serious medical conditions and provides them with a safe, friendly, and medically sound environment in which to simply have fun and be kids. At our programs children and families who are dealing with tremendous challenges receive social support, increase their self-confidence, and gain skills that will help them build a stronger and healthier future.
Attached please find the job descriptions for the Camp Korey Farm to Table coordinator positions available beginning October 1, 2013 ending August 15, 2014. These two positions will focus on further development and implementation of our Farm to Table initiatives.
We are accepting applications from August 12st - August 26th 2013.
In order to officially apply, please submit the following materials to Rosy Smit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Professional Resume
At a minimum, the following criteria required by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) must be met:
- Be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident (must submit proof as defined by CNCS regulation)
- Be 18-25 years of age at the start date of their service
- Members in tutoring positions must have a high school diploma or GED at time of enrollment
- Pass required criminal background checks
- Not be listed on the National Sex Offender Public Registry (NSOPR)
What do AmeriCorps Volunteers receive for their service?
- Living stipend per month provided by Washington Service Corps (before taxes)
- Training and experience
- Subsidized childcare provided by GAP Solutions Inc. (if qualified)
- Health Insurance (member only)
- Student loan forbearance (on qualifying loans)
- Education Award provided by National Service Trust (upon successful completion of service term)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Farm to Table Program Coordinator AmeriCorps Volunteer position at Camp Korey.
I grow the food.
28901 NE Carnation Farm Rd
Carnation, WA 98014
Office – 425.844.3159
Cell – 425.786.7414