UNH TWC Eligibility Requirements
- All applicants must have a 2.75 cumulative UNH GPA at time of application AND time of internship (some placements or awards may require a higher overall GPA).
- UNH Junior or Senior standing (at least 58 earned credits) at time of internship. At least 32 of those credits must have been earned at UNH by the time of the internship.
- Must be a full-time Bachelor's degree candidate with a declared major, enrolled at UNH or UNH-M the semester immediately prior to the intended exchange semester.
- Must be in good academic, judicial, and financial standing (all participants are required to complete the UNH Study Away Student Eligibility Form).
- Must not have any course work for which grades are still pending beyond currently registered courses (e.g., incompletes from prior semesters).
- Must not be on, or have pending, any probationary status due to academic dishonesty or misconduct (e.g., cheating, submitting false information, illegal possession of an examination).
- Participants should show outstanding academic progress, a great deal of maturity and motivation, and the capacity to pursue independent study. Must be able to demonstrate organization, adaptability, flexibility, and professionalism.
*You are viewing pages printed from http://www.unh.edu/
These pages appear differently when viewed online.
If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.