Whittemore Center Arena
Friday, May 20, 2016
4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
The annual spring Honors Convocation is a formal ceremony recognizing the achievements of our most academically accomplished students at the conclusion of their undergraduate experience at the University of New Hampshire.
Once announced, information on the 2016 Honors Convocation Keynote Speaker will be posted here.
All major campus lots are open and available for guest parking for the Honors Convocation.
Disabled parking spaces for those with handicapped placards are available in Lot D at the Elliot Alumni Center. From Lot D, the Whittemore Center is accessible via a short pathway. Campus Map
Please note that Lot D will be closed for the Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, and guests with disabilities should park in the West Edge Lot on Saturday, where accessible shuttles will be available to take them to the venue.
There are no tickets required and there is no limit to the number of guests a graduate may invite.
All particpating students must wear a cap and gown, regardless of their graduation status.
If you qualify to attend the Honors Convocation ceremony, an email invitation was sent to your UNH email address. If you misplace this email, contact email@example.com to request it be resent.
Registration will remain open through May 13. More information.
- Enrollment in the Honors Program is not required for participation in the Honors Convocation.
- Invitations to participate in the Honors Convocation are based on a student’s credit hours and GPA. For criteria, click here.
- Invitations to students who meet the requirements to participate in the Honors Convocation will be mailed in April.
- If you are a graduating senior and plan to attend the ceremony, please register to attend via the email invitation that was sent to your UNH email address in April.
- No action needs to be taken if a student will not be attending the ceremony.
- Only graduating students should plan to attend the ceremony.