Skip to Content Find it Fast

This browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets.

Find it fast

How to Join

Resident Senator

If you live in an on-campus residence hall or apartment, then you have a chance of becoming a Resident Hall Senator. Contact the executive officer at for a Resident Hall Senator Contract. Then speak to your hall council and hall director to let them know that you want to represent them on the Student Senate floor. Finally, return the Resident Hall Senator Contract to the executive officer and you'll be approved the following senate meeting.

Nonresident Senator

If you live off-campus, you can become a senator simply by contacting the Executive Officer at, who will provide you with a nenresident contract and an oath of office. Once returned, you will be approved at the following senate meeting.


*You are viewing pages printed from These pages appear differently when viewed online.