Social Media, Communications, and PR
We’re a Bay Area start-up that is reimagining access to farm fresh food in the modern world. Our mission is to build a better food system by developing and leveraging innovative and efficient systems at the intersection of distribution and technology. We source produce, pasture-raised meat, dairy and eggs from local farmers and artisans and deliver to customers’ doorsteps in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Social Media Intern to help promote the LolaBee's Harvest brand via Twitter, FB, Instagram, blogging, and PR / strategic outreach.
Possible projects include:
• Planning and running a Kickstarter campaign
• Creating partnerships with Bay Area organizations to generate
• Developing innovative promotions and ways to engage with customers
The ideal candidate possesses strong writing and verbal communication skills, is an entrepreneurial self-starter, and demonstrates passion about food and sustainability.
Time commitment is 10-15 hours a week, part of that time spent on-site at our warehouse in Oakland on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday each week. We would love to have someone for an entire school year, and will provide a modest stipend.
Five reasons to work at LolaBee’s
1. Improve the food system and the lives of Bay Area families and
2. Be impactful from the start – we’re an early stage start-up, after all
3. We’re good at what we do – people rave about us on Yelp!
4. Join people who are passionate about food
5. Sample the best seasonal produce and prepared goodies the Bay Area has
For more information, contact: