At Good Eggs, we are driven by our mission to grow and sustain local food systems worldwide. We’re growing quickly and place our customers and community at the heart of what we do. We want them to connect with their local foodmakers and come away thrilled with their Good Eggs experience.
We’re looking for a Customer & Community Advocate to help us change our food system for the better. Someone who’s excited to go the extra mile for our customers; who can engage with our community in meaningful ways.
The Customer & Community Advocate is full-time, based in our San Francisco foodhub, and combines customer service, community engagement and operational problem-solving.
Major responsibilities:Customer service:
- Provide our customers, food producers and community with outstanding support via email and phone—both reactively and proactively
- Troubleshoot customer issues and find quick solutions
- Compile data from customer feedback; create actionable reports to share with larger team
- Help to plan, create and attend regular community event
- Work closely with our operations team to ensure customer requests are fulfilled
- Identify areas for improvement based on customer feedback; acting on solutions
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong desire to support our mission
- Experience or intense interest in food
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Impeccable communication skills, both spoken and written
- A can-do attitude: No task is too small or too daunting
Why work for Good Eggs?
- Deepen your knowledge of locally produced foods by engaging with our producer and eater community
- Incredible work environment with amazing team members
- Locally-sourced team lunches made by our on-site chef, regular happy hours and employee discount
- Most of all-- Good Eggs offers an opportunity to use your energy, creativity and enthusiasm to participate in building a better food system. We’re looking for folks who are passionate about our mission, talented and driven to change the world. If that sounds like you, get in touch!