Advising and Registration
In order to ensure a timely graduation and to best take advantage of the opportunities available, it is highly recommended that IA students meet with our advisors for a plan of study appointment, at least once a semester.
During the plan of study appointment, an IA advisor works with each student to map out (and revise as necessary) a course plan that includes the IA core and electives, Discovery or general education requirements, and primary major requirements—including a minimum of eight weeks international course work or internship.
It is recommended that students check in with their primary major advisor before they schedule with IA.
Meet our IA Advisors:
Molly Wallace, Ph.D.
The Center for International Education coordinates the registration for the IA program. For questions about the program, to sign up for core IA core courses or to schedule an appointment with an advisor, please contact:
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools