First event set for November 2

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dear Colleagues,

UNH President Mark Huddleston
President Mark Huddleston

I hope you enjoyed a great Homecoming Weekend and were able to be part of the “Hear Us Roar” celebration when we honored UNH’s 150th anniversary and launched our largest fundraising campaign ever, Celebrate 150: The Campaign for UNH.

Because this $275 million campaign will shape UNH for generations, I’m writing to invite you to two town hall-style forums to talk about the state of UNH today, answer your questions and share your ideas for how our community can create a bright, successful future.

Provost Nancy Targett and I will host the first forum on November 2 at 1 p.m. in the Granite State Room in the MUB. We will hold a second forum in the spring.

We’re introducing this format as an alternative to the traditional State of the University address in order to devote our time together to an open, community-wide conversation. In addition to taking questions from the audience, we will accept questions via email at Open.Forum@unh.edu .

The forums will be streamed live online. I encourage you to take part, and Provost Targett and I look forward to an engaging discussion.  

Best regards, 

Mark W. Huddleston

President