WHAT’S NEW FOR SUMMER YOUTH PROGRAMS 2023?
Each year we strive to improve the enrollment processes for our youth programs to provide the best experience possible for families, and to ensure important student information is easily accessible to our program managers. Here are some updates for summer 2023!
AUTO PAYMENT OPTION:
For camp sessions that allow a deposit payment option, a family can pay the full amount, or choose to pay a 20% deposit upon enrolling.
If choosing the deposit option, the remaining balance due will be automatically charged to the credit card used to make the deposit on June 1, 2023. This means families do not have to log into an account to pay a balance or worry about remembering the final payment deadline.
Please note this option only works if there is only one item in your cart. You will not see the deposit option in the cart, but upon final checkout. You can pay the balance at any time before June 1 by logging into the same account used for enrollment.
ALL SUMMER YOUTH PROGRAM FINAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY JUNE 1 but can be paid before that date.
Additional information for creating an account, logging into an account, enrolling and making a payment through our registration system is on the youth programs website: Online Registration Instructions
CAMPDOC – NEW PROCESS FOR COMPLETING A STUDENT’S REGISTRATION QUESTIONS*
*For most summer youth programs
NOTE: Families will still enroll, drop, and make payments through our current registration system but will complete their child’s registration information through CampDoc.
Moving to CampDoc provides the following benefits for families:
* Families are no longer required to complete all registration questions upon initial enrollment. This will make the enrollment process quicker and allow families to answer the registration questions at a time convenient to them.
* A parent/guardian can log into a CampDoc account to update student information until two weeks before the session start date.
* Our waivers are included within the registration questions - no more linking out to another document.
* A parent/guardian can download and subsequently upload any appropriate forms for the child within the account, for instance, an Epi-Pen/Inhaler form and/or a Student Self Check In form.
- Once you have enrolled in and made a payment for a youth program, you will receive an “Invitation” email from ‘University of New Hampshire via CampDoc’ to complete the student’s registration information. Typically, the invitation should arrive approx. 7-10 days after enrollment is complete.
- In the Invitation Email: Click on the green Accept Invite link to create your CampDoc account.
- It is important to use the most updated version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari to accept your invitation.
- In the Confirm Email box, type your email address to confirm.
- In the Password Box, type the password that you want to use.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
After you log in, select the student’s name and click on the Registration Questions to complete the information.
*Please complete the registration information as soon as possible. * You will see due dates and lock out dates, but please complete the questions earlier than those dates. Earlier completion allows UNH staff appropriate time for planning and for any necessary follow-up. You will receive periodic email reminders for incomplete registration questions. These notifications come from CampDoc, so please add them to your safe sender list to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders.
For assistance with your CampDoc account, please visit their website, send them an email or schedule a call with CampDoc’s customer support team.
Some summer youth programs maintain a wait list after reaching initial capacity. Wait lists are managed by program staff, which follow their own timelines and procedures. Movement typically occurs as other students drop from attending.
If a program or session has a wait list, that option will appear on the program registration page once the session has reached its enrollment cap. Important: Enrolling on a wait list from a family account is not currently supported by our registration system. You must log into an individual student account to enroll on a wait list.
If you need to request a drop or transfer, please do so as soon as you are aware to allow a timely opportunity for another student. To drop from a youth program or session, email email@example.com. Please include the full name of the participant and clearly state the camp and session(s) to be dropped. Review our summer youth program refund procedures.