FALL Youth Program Update:
The University is limiting on-campus youth programs due to the continued and unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and as it re-opens to undergraduate and graduate students. To that end, in-person, on-campus youth activities are not occurring at this time. As always, the health and safety of our youth participants, families, and staff are our priority.
As the situation changes and in-person, on-campus youth activities are allowable, that will be posted on youth programs site.
Fall 2020 Remote Learning Opportunities for Youth:
- Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Community Literacy Center: Online Small Group Reading & Writing
- Community Literacy Center: Write Free
Youth Programming all year long!
View these websites for additional youth programming:
- Campus Recreation Youth Programs
- Community Literacy Center
- CEPS K-12 Outreach (College of Engineering & Physical Sciences)
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
- Confucius Institute at UNH
- Institute on Disability
- School of Marine Science & Ocean Engineering Outreach & Public Education
- Northeast Passage
- The Browne Center
- Therapeutic Riding Program
- UNH Department of Education Outreach & Engagement
- UNH Extension 4-H Youth Development
- UNH Manchester STEM Discovery Lab