Youth Program Update:
The University is limiting on-campus activities involving external individuals or groups due to the continued and unpredictable nature of the COVID-19 pandemic. To that end, in-person, on-campus youth activities are not occurring at this time. As always, the health and safety of our youth participants, families, and staff are our priority.
Limited programs may offer remote learning opportunities. Those will be posted here as they become available.
Spring 2021 Remote Learning Opportunities for Youth:
Youth Programming all year long!
View these websites for additional youth programming:
- Campus Recreation Youth Programs
- Community Literacy Center
- CEPS K-12 Outreach (College of Engineering & Physical Sciences)
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Liberal Arts
- Confucius Institute at UNH
- Institute on Disability
- School of Marine Science & Ocean Engineering Outreach & Public Education
- Northeast Passage
- The Browne Center
- Therapeutic Riding Program
- UNH Department of Education Community Engagement
- UNH Extension 4-H Youth Development
- UNH Manchester STEM Discovery Lab
- UNH Observatory