As a participant in the 2022 URC-ISE, you will be involved in the largest poster event in the Undergraduate Research Conference at UNH. Below is important information you should be aware of as you prepare.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- By March 2 - Online registration Deadline at midnight
- March 11 - Deadline for corrections to Resource Needs and Project Title - look for assignment in myCourses (Canvas)
- March 24 - Power needs survey Deadline for those projects who requested power during registration - look for assignment in myCourses (Canvas)
- April 11 – Deadline if printing through the media gallery
- April 18 - Submit Poster electronically Deadline - look for assignment in myCourses (Canvas)
- April 20 - 2022 URC-ISE at Hamel Recreation Center
First Place poster in each judging group - $500
Info in myCourses (Canvas)
Students who have registered to participate in ISE will be enrolled in the URC-ISE course in myCourses (aka Canvas) after the registration deadline passes. Check there often for Assignments, Announcements and Files.
Rubric for Judging
Each group will be judged by industry professionals, alumni, past winners, professors and graduate students.
Posters in URC-ISE should not be larger than 36" x 48". Presentation help can be found:
Many CEPS departments have plotters that can print posters for students or will pay to have these done either at ESRC Poster Printing Services located in Morse Hall, Room 253 or UNH Printing Services located at the West Edge Copy Center. Prices for printing at these two locations can be found at on the URC Poster Printing Information and Pricing webpage. If you would like to use the media gallery for printing, the deadline is April 11.
Using the UNH Logo on your Poster?
If you plan to include a UNH logo on your poster, the logo is available for download HERE. Please note that The University Seal is for use only on diplomas and other designated official University documents and should not appear on URC-ISE posters.
UNH Connors Writing Center
Consider making an appointment with a consultant at the UNH Connors Writing Center for help with poster and oral presentations. It's free!