Commencement is always a special and exciting time here at UNH. As in years past, University ambassadors will play an indispensable role in ensuring memorable celebrations for our graduates and their guests. Ambassadors will be needed for all Commencement ceremonies on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Ambassador Orientation: Time and location to be announced
Being selected as a student ambassador is a great honor and those selected should feel pride as they’ve been invited by the Dean’s Office to represent their college and the University. After Honors Convocation and Commencement, the Commencement Office will provide both the President’s Office and Dean’s Office with a final list of participating student ambassadors so they may receive formal recognition.
Student ambassadors can be given housing extensions to stay on campus until after the event. You will be asked to indicate need when registering.
Ambassadors are needed for many responsibilities that ensure a successful celebration such as:
- pre-event set-up;
- assisting in various areas of campus with parking and crowd flow control;
- assisting mobility impaired guests to their seats;
- assisting photographers;
- staffing various information and vending booths; and
- assisting with post-event clean-up.
Registration for future Commencements
Check back for ambassador registration for the future ceremonies.