October 16, 2017
DURHAM, N.H. – The University of New Hampshire will host a screening of the film “Food Evolution,” which explores the debate surrounding plant breeding approaches, Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017, at 6 p.m. in the Johnson Theatre of the Paul Creative Arts Center. A panel discussion moderated by Lorraine Merrill, commissioner of the N.H. Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, will follow. Tickets for the screening are free and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Social Security Numbers: Hacked, Hated—and IrreplaceableOctober 16th, 2017
- Great Bay Community College officials honor UNH PresidentOctober 15th, 2017
- Exploding stars could have kick-started our ancestors' evolutionOctober 12th, 2017
- Survey: Employers Miss Opportunities for Disabled WorkersOctober 10th, 2017
- UNH dedicating 60 acres to research parkOctober 10th, 2017