Eshan Dave joined the department of civil and environmental engineering as an assistant professor in 2015. He received his Ph.D. in civil engineering from Univesity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Mr. Dave is happy to speak to the media about:
- Performance-based design and specifications
- Laboratory and field performance testing and modelling
- Life cycle assessment of pavement infrastructure
- Fracture testing and modelling of infrastructure materials
- Resilient transportation infrastructure to address changing climate challanges