I can’t believe I am this close to graduating from UNH… It’s basically just one more short semester between me and a cap and gown. As excited as I am about graduating and the adventures that lie ahead (graduate school, living off campus for the first time, traveling, hopefully getting a dog, etc.) there are still some things I feel like I need to accomplish while I’m still a UNH undergrad. I’ve included my UNH bucket list (things I would like to do before I graduate), and included some things that I think everyone at UNH should do at least once…
- Go on spring break somewhere – whether that’s on an Alternative Break Challenge or to Cancun!
- Take a tour of T-Hall. I’ve heard around campus that you can request to have a tour of the clock tower.
- Go sledding on campus – once the first snow storm hits, I’ll be out there!
- Get a JB. It’s a magical breakfast treat from Franz’s Food downtown and includes bacon, eggs, and home fries IN A WRAP.
- Go to a UNH Men’s Hockey game and sit in the student section.
- Go to a concert put on by SCOPE (The Student Committee on Popular Entertainment).
- Visit every academic building on campus, just to say that you did.
- Tailgate at a football game.
- Go to a CAB event – my personal favorites are bingo and Hypnotist Paul Ramsay.
- Visit College Woods.
- Go see a movie on T-Hall Lawn.
- Join an intramural team – I got to play broomball for the first time this year and wish I had started sooner.
- Try all of the restaurants downtown – they are all affordable and delicious!
- Join at least one club or organization.
I think what I want everyone to take away from this list is that UNH is an AMAZING place to go to school. Even though we live in a quaint New England town, there’s always a ton of stuff to do and you should never feel bored. I’m jealous of all of you that still have a few years here. Now go work on that bucket list and enjoy! Feel free to comment below with what’s on YOUR UNH bucket list!