Schedule an Appointment
Caitlin Bannon of the University Advising Center is the advisor responsible for coordinating the Health Professions Advising Office.
Prior to scheduling an appointment
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semester only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting.
- The Powerpoints are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
- Do your research and study the website
- Register with the Office to be added to the Pre-Health Email list
3. Schedule your appointment
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in
- From the student home page, select Get Advising
- Select University Advising Center from Advising College or Group drop down menu
- Select Pre-Health Advising from Appointment Type drop down menu. Click “Next”
- Select University Advising Center from Advisor Department drop down menu
- For Staff Selection drop down, select Caitlin Bannon. Click “Next”
- Select the next available appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- Please list your intended health profession and any additional information in the text box, then select Confirm Appointment
Alumni, Continuing Ed, and other non-Current Students:
- Email email@example.com - include your UNH username and UNH ID number.
or call (603)862-7740