Schedule an Appointment
Prior to scheduling an appointment
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semester only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting.
- The Powerpoints are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
- Do your research and study the website
- Register with the Office to be added to the Pre-Health Email list
3. Schedule your appointment
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in
- From the student home page, select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Other Support or Advising drop down menu
- Scroll to the very bottom and select University Advising Center Specialty Services
- Select UAC - Pre-Health Advising from Appointment Type drop down menu. Click “Next”
- Select University Advising Center (UAC) from Advisor Department drop down menu
- For Staff Selection drop down, select Nathan Talbot. Click “Next”
- Select preferred appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- Please list your intended health profession and any additional information in the text box, then select Confirm Appointment
Alumni, Continuing Ed, and other non-Current Students:
- Email email@example.com - include your UNH username and UNH ID number.
or call (603)862-7740