Schedule an Appointment
Caitlin Bannon of the University Advising Center is the advisor responsible for coordinating the Health Professions Advising Office.
Prior to scheduling an appointment
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semester only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting.
- The Powerpoints are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
- Do your research and study the website
- Register with the Office to be added to the Pre-Health Email list
3. Schedule your appointment
- Log in to Wildcat Advising (use your UNH username and password)
- Select Appointment
- Select Request New Appointment
- Select Type of “Other > PreHealth Advising”
- At the bottom, select Check Availability
- Select the time that works for you
- Review request and click Submit
Alumni, Continuing Ed, and other non-Current Students:
- Email email@example.com - include your UNH username and UNH ID number.
or call (603)862-7740