Schedule an Appointment
Caitlin Bannon of the University Advising & Career Center is the advisor responsible for coordinating the Health Professions Advising Office, located in Hood House room 102.
Prior to scheduling an appointment
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semster only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting.
- The Powerpoint slides are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
- Do your research and study the website
- Register with the Office to be added to the Pre-Health Email list
3. Schedule your appointment
- Log in to Wildcat Advising (use your UNH username and password)
- Select Appointment
- Select Request New Appointment
- Select Type of “Other > PreHealth Advising”
- At the bottom, select Check Availability
- Select the time that works for you
- Review request and click Submit
Alumni, Continuing Ed, and other non-Current Students:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - include your UNH username and UNH ID number.
or call (603)862-7740